- See fresh Red Cross volunteer vacancies below under ‘Want to offer support via the Red Cross?’
- See our case studies page ‘Volunteers Tell Their Stories’
- See our first Community Sponsorship project in need of volunteers: Refugees Welcome Wolverton
Here are some ways you can get involved. Our partner organisation The British Red Cross frequently has numerous vacancies. To access these vacancies you need to follow three easy steps:
- Visit the following web page (but read steps 2 & 3 first): jobs.redcross.org.uk
- Type ‘Milton Keynes’ into the [Key words] box on the upper right,
- Click [Search] at the bottom.
The page at Step 1 will look like this, with steps 2 and 3 circled in red:
The relevant vacancies will then be displayed, (with headings such as ‘Refugee Support Project (ESOL) Volunteer – Milton Keynes’, ‘Transport Support Volunteer’, ‘Refugee Support Interpreter Volunteer – Arabic’, ‘Emergency Response Volunteer’, etc). Clicking on each one on the new page will bring up full role details as well as an [Apply online] button at the bottom of each vacancy description.